Books and Articles
- SLOW – Simple Living for a Frantic World by Brooke McAlary
- Destination Simple – Everyday Rituals for a Slower Life by Brooke McAlary
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Why Single Tasking is the New Multi Tasking – Huffington Post
- Minimalism – A Documentary About the Important Things, 2016
- I’m Fine Thanks, 2012
- This Way of Life, 2009
Online Projects, Podcasts and Links
- TED Talk – The World’s Most Boring Television and why it’s hilariously addictive
- TED Talk – Want to be Happy? Be Grateful
|Linda Hunter is an independent, professional writer and event planner who is dedicated to service, open to possibility, and who aspires to walk a path of grace. She is passionate about communal living, nurturing relationships, and doing death better. Linda is the co visionary behind Deathly Matters – A Community in Conversation; and the blogger behind LOVING LARGE Living Small. You can connect with Linda through Dying with Grace.
“we’re all just walking each other home” – Ram Dass.
Linda Hunter email@example.com | www.livingwithgrace.ca | www.LOVINGLARGElivingsmall.ca