Are you an entrepreneurial female looking for women’s networking in Victoria, BC with a conscious, heart-centered, abundant and collaborative focus? You will want to connect with inspiring business women like yourself, at a yoUnlimited Business Circle.
This is your time – everything is lining up to support you in your calling, your passion and your mission in this world. You were put here to do that which is uniquely you, but you can’t do it alone.
At yoUnlimited’s ONLY ‘strictly business’ networking event you will:
- Meet and have the opportunity to build business relationships with like-minded women entrepreneurs in a community where supporting one another professionally is the main focus.
- Gain knowledge and connections from other women.
- Join a growing community of women with a desire to connect, learn, collaborate and create a remarkable future for themselves and the generations to come.
- Find out that business is never just about business and meet some new friends as well as business colleagues.
- Share resources and solutions with other attendees.
Be sure to bring your business cards.
We are excited to be offering TWO Business Circles each month. One is the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 7:30am with Susan Kleinschmidt, the other the second Wednesday of each month at 5:00pm with Robyn Unwin. Both Business Circles are held at Nourish Kitchen located at 225 Quebec Street.
2017 Morning Business Circle Dates:
- June 28, 2017
2017 Evening Business Circle Dates:
- June 14, 2017