A fragrant evening gathering online with Spice Mistress, Glynnis Osher, along with your spice community from around the world. Learn the Ayurvedic wisdom of spices as aromatic medicines of enchantment, beauty, and wellbeing for the AUTUMN EQUINOX Season.
THIS IS THE AUTUMN EQUINOX SEASON.
Together we will create:
- Ayurvedic Cacao Spice and Seed Trail Mix blend to fortify, nourish, and ground us and adorn our food for the Vata Fall Season.
- Ayurvedic chocolate truffles with spices, essential oils, and herbs using ceremonial cacao spice-medicine for antioxidant power + restorative emotional, mental, & physical immunity
- Solid Cacao Infused Perfume Balm with grounding essential oils, to restore vitality, bring sensual connection to your being, while evoking beauty in your autumn environment.
- We close the evening with your personal Spice Oracle and an Autumn Stability Meditation.
Spices protect our wellbeing, boost our immunity, and bring fragrant blessings to our daily life. In the Autumn during the Equinox week, we welcome stability, earthy sensuality, and standing strong in our rooted place of power.
ON THE NIGHT OF SPICE LOUNGE:
Wear something that honors the AUTUMN EQUINOX. Earthy beauty, warming comfort.
Prep your kitchen spice altar for Spice Lounge: candles, leaves, special bowls, mortar and pestle, Equinox symbols. Whatever you wish to include in your Spice Lounge experience.
“I must say, that this has been the best Zoom class I’ve taken during the pandemic! I do believe that taking cooking classes from home is actually better, because you’re in your own familiar kitchen surroundings as you make things – so comfy! I’ve been enjoying all that we made so much, and would love a class that included making a nurturing hair oil and/or a facial oil, along with more scrumptious spice recipes! It’s been an added bonus to be able to join in from the SF Bay Area! Looking forward to more!” ~ Charita
When you register below you will receive:
- A confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains your simple ingredient list and prep instructions – Check your Junk Folder if you don’t receive it right away
You will be invited to use what you may find in your kitchen along with extras to improv up the recipes and give you easy options. (Instructions will be included in your email)
Confirmed registrations will receive the Zoom link in their email on September 23, 2020 by 5 pm. If you have not received it please email us at email@example.com
25% of the evenings proceeds will be donated to Community Food Centres Canada Good Food Access Fund.