Books and Articles
- SLOW – Simple Living for a Frantic World by Brooke McAlary
- Destination Simple – Everyday Rituals for a Slower Life by Brooke McAlary
- The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondo
- Why Single Tasking is the New Multi Tasking – Huffington Post
- Minimalism – A Documentary About the Important Things, 2016
- I’m Fine Thanks, 2012
- This Way of Life, 2009
Online Projects, Podcasts and Links
- TED Talk – The World’s Most Boring Television and why it’s hilariously addictive
- TED Talk – Want to be Happy? Be Grateful
|Linda Hunter has spent more than 35 joy filled years as an independent writer, published author, and professional event planner. Dedicated to service and open to possibility, she aspires to walk a path of grace.
Linda can be found blogging at Living with Grace, where she speaks about her philosophy on life and love. Her newest blog, entitled “LOVING LARGE, living small” will launch in 2018 and will introduce readers to her latest adventure, communal living; creating a future shared life with her husband and grown children in Shirley, BC.
Linda’s passion for life also includes volunteering in Palliative Care at Saanich Peninsula Hospital and as an active member of the Victoria Holistic Death Care Community. You can find out more about her work around end of life and honouring our life’s journey at Dying with Grace.
“We’re all just walking each other home” – Ram Dass
Linda Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org | www.livingwithgrace.ca | www.dyingwithgrace.ca