Leader, Women and Style
The reason I belong in the yoUnlimited community is I love connecting with the women in this community and I have something of value to offer them. The women in the yoUnlimited community are my type of women, and I feel comfortable practicing and sharing with them.Andrea Cameron
In our version of the Proust questionnaire we hope you get to know our yoUnlimited volunteers a little better. Here are Andrea’s answers.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness? there’s no such thing as perfect, and happiness is a choice we make in every moment
- What is your greatest fear? spiders, and that no-one will like me
- Which living person do you most admire? it changes almost everyday, depending on who I meet or learn about in some way
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? My husband is pretty awesome and we have pledged to spend the rest of our lives together. That said, he is often competing with my love of playing with clothes.
- When and where are you happiest? at home sewing or drawing, going for a bike ride, swimming, spending time with people I love
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? to be more comfortable taking risks
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? putting myself out there, starting my business and having paid clients. It’s the beginning of everything I’m truly meant to do.
- If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? I’d like to be something that flies, maybe a seagull so I could still be by the sea, or an owl in the woods, or a big long living and colourful parrot 😀
- What is your most treasured possession? The few pieces I have from my nan
- What is your motto? My Style Statement is Sassafrass, I made it up. I often say ‘Give Yourself Permission’ and have it as one of my taglines on my website. It serves as a personal reminder too. Most motto’s come and go as I need them.
- What would you tell your 21 year old self? Do it anyways!
Andrea Cameron is the Owner and primary Style Coach of Fashion Your Life. Her passion combines playing with clothes and helping other women find their own true sense of self. She believes that identifying your own unique style is a useful tool that will enable you to feel comfortable in your own skin. “Style is so much more than the clothes we wear, it encompasses everything about our lives, including our beliefs and the decisions we make everyday.” FashionYourLife.ca